Terms and Conditions
Large, Revered Place of Worship.
Terms and Conditions
The information provided on Baidyanath Nagri Online Puja Services website Baidyanath Nagri is for general information purposes only. All information on Baidyanath Nagri website is provided in good faith, and is referenced from official sources. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Site or reliance on any information provided on the Site. Your use of the Website and your reliance on any information on the Website is entirely at your own risk.
External Link Disclaimer
The Baidyanath Nagri Site may contain links to other websites or may be sent to you through the Website or related to third parties or may contain links to websites and features in content or banners or other advertisements. Such external links are not checked, monitored or checked by us for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or take responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by the Site or any other websites or third-party websites linked to. We will not be responsible for or in any way monitoring any transactions between you and third party providers of products or services.
Baidyanath Nagri Online Puja services
- The benefits of Griha, Puja, Yantra and other worship rituals given in Baidyanath Nagri website are as per the scriptures. The details on the website are provided for the understanding of the user only. The results of the puja-ritual may vary from person to person and we do not promise any of the results given on the website. The use of our website by the website visitors as well as booking of home or puja or any other puja ritual is at their sole discretion.
- Please note that all poojas, homas, all rituals are performed as per scriptures only. Baidyanath Nagri Online Puja Portal neither claims to cure any specific ailment, disorder or disease nor does Baidyanath Nagri Puja Portal claim to medically improve or alleviate any specific physical condition or any specific physical condition, or lack thereof. Claims or promises to take away.
- By using this website, you acknowledge that you are not using the services of our website (baidyanathnagri.com) for the treatment of any specific illness, disorder, disease or physical condition.
- Videography is generally not permitted inside the sanctum sanctorum of temples for puja-rituals, so wherever applicable the video clip will be limited to Sankalp and Havan only.
- If sufficient internet bandwidth is available at the venue, it will be our endeavor to provide live webcast of Sankalp and Havan (wherever applicable), if not, our liability will be limited to providing recorded video of the said proceedings.
- We are not an agent of any temple and perform these services through our own network of representatives spread across the country.
- We are not a temple. We are not a religious movement. We do not get any money from particular religious institutions or leaders. We are not pursuing any particular spiritual agenda.
- All the pujas or other rituals offered through our website do not involve animal sacrifice of any kind.
- The products and services offered are meant to support Hindu devotees in India and around the world to achieve their religious and spiritual goals, and without any loss/ damage to the quality/quantity/authenticity of any item or mental/physical No dispute can be raised regarding benefits. / Affordable etc due to our worship services. No guarantee of products/services is given other than Puja. And in case of non-delivery of service, no claim can be made except refund of charges for worship services and/or goods purchased.
We are not agents of any temple and perform these services through our network of representatives spread across the country. All the puja or rituals performed through our website is accessible and does not include any type of animal sacrifice. Products and services are meant to support Hindu devotees around the world to achieve their religious and spiritual goals, and no harm can be done about the quality or quantity or authenticity of any item or mentally or physically. There is no guarantee of products or services other than the conduct of the puja and no claims can be made, in the event the service is not delivered, other than the return of the puja services or the fee for the goods purchased.
Rituals (like puja, prasadam, abhishekam, etc.) are performed at the temple or by representatives appointed by Baidyanath Nagari at a place most suitable for the purpose (where applicable. After payment of the required fee for the temple). There is no direct relation with the temple trust/board or any of its agencies. The charges mentioned in the website include cost of offerings, charges paid to our representative for making the offer and other charges like courier, taxes, etc. Puja Prasadam is temporarily not operational for international destinations. Does not affect worship bookings from international locations, which are available as usual.
Note: Also note that we do not take any donations.
According to the documents, rituals of worship, Prasad, Abhishekam etc. are fully implemented in all temples. We have no connection with the temple trust or the board or any agency apart from this. Baidyanath Nagri does not makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation of the website or information, content or products, contant, the fact that there is no authorized agent or any temple authority service appointed by the service provider. Services for which services are being provided here. The website is only appointed by franchisees and agents directly for its use. Checks, enforces, or enforces all of the reserves to be fully enforced by applicable law, not reimbursed, which may apply for a portion of merchantability and eligibility. Shall not be liable for any type of damages arising from the use of this website including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. It must be specifically agreed that the baidyanathnagri.com website is not responsible or liable for any threats, defamation, obscene, libelous or illegal content or any other rights violations, including conduct or intellectual property rights.
If you have any query regarding this, please contact us or can mail us at [email protected]